|
|
|
1 members (Alisa),
1,378
guests, and
29
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
S |
M |
T |
W |
T |
F |
S |
|
|
|
|
|
1
|
2
|
3
|
|
4
|
5
|
6
|
7
|
8
|
9
|
10
|
|
11
|
12
|
13
|
14
|
15
|
16
|
17
|
|
18
|
19
|
20
|
21
|
22
|
23
|
24
|
|
25
|
26
|
27
|
28
|
29
|
30
|
31
|
|
There are no members with birthdays on this day. |
Volcano earthquake report for Sunday, 4 October 2026
• M 2.3 - 5 km WSW of Redding, CA
• M 1.3 - 5 km WNW of Boron, CA
• M 1.3 - 11 km E of Fox, Alaska
• M 0.6 - 74 km NNW of Karluk, Alaska
• Moderate mag. 4.1 earthquake - West Papua Region, Indonesia, on Sunday, Oct...
• M 3.5 - off the coast of Oregon
|
#17618
Sat 03 Sep 2005 10:33:AM
|
Joined: Aug 2004
Posts: 1,106
Mission Pilot Level 3
|
|
Mission Pilot Level 3
Joined: Aug 2004
Posts: 1,106 |
Few hours ago, I've found out that my receiver STB-3100 has been disabled by U.B.I.<br /><br />At the moment it's only my opinion but I'll look for legal advise ASAP because I have legally bought STB-3100 from TARBS, therefore that receiver is mine and nobody should make it defective on purpose. That is what U.B.I. just did not only to my receiver but also to hundreds (if not thousands) receivers all across Australia.<br /><br />I can understand that U.B.I. is fighting against "moded" boxes but this is not the way.<br /><br />If Australian Government provides (legally, financially or otherwise) a Multicultural Channel like SCTV, which has been broadcasting at one of U.B.I. transponders, and it's FTA, everyone with a receiver (legally owned) should be able to watch it.<br />Right now, I have been (as many others) prevented of my right to watch SCTV using my satellite receiver.<br /><br />I demand from U.B.I. to immediately enable my receiver. If anyone encountered the same problem, please contact me through this board.
|
|
CMS The Best Conveyancing solicitors conveyancing quotes throughout the UK
For any webhosting enquiries please email webmaster@aus-city.com
|
|
Forums60
Topics856,940
Posts891,735
Members2,960
| |
Most Online102,106 Jul 10th, 2026
|
|
|
|
|
|