|
|
|
1 members (Webmaster),
3,184
guests, and
25
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
S |
M |
T |
W |
T |
F |
S |
|
|
|
1
|
2
|
3
|
4
|
5
|
|
6
|
7
|
8
|
9
|
10
|
11
|
12
|
|
13
|
14
|
15
|
16
|
17
|
18
|
19
|
|
20
|
21
|
22
|
23
|
24
|
25
|
26
|
|
27
|
28
|
29
|
30
|
|
|
|
|
There are no members with birthdays on this day. |
Volcano earthquake report for Monday, 28 September 2026
• M 1.3 - 17 km WNW of Orangeville, Utah
• M 3.3 - 21 km W of Preston, Nevada
• M 0.5 - 8 km E of North Logan, Utah
• M 4.4 - Fiji region
• M 5.4 - north of Svalbard
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 95,828
Launch Director
|
|
Launch Director
Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 95,828 |
Great story and example! There is balance to believing in spirit. Every once in a while the physical pops in to say hello. ![[Linked Image from metawake.info]](http://www.metawake.info/images/graemlins/hello.gif) But I do think this illustrates a truth that I have experienced as well in which I interpret something as spirit that ends up having another explanation. I had several experiences in a row earlier this year that I interpreted as metaphysical that ended up having solid physical explanations. One was thinking I took a photo of a rather stark UFO that ended up being a power pole. The other was seeing a multi-coloured lighted blimp floating through the trees off in the distance one night. It was only visible for a few seconds and I realized, oh, that's a blimp. But days later I wondered...wait a minute, was it a blimp? I've never seen a blimp around here, nor one so spectacular.  ![[Linked Image from metawake.info]](http://www.metawake.info/images/graemlins/whew2.gif) These two events really got my blood pumping and left me shaky at the time, and I felt they were great experiences to reveal to me how I would react in such scenarios (scared the bejezzus out of me  ). And so I truly wonder... is anything really mundane or spiritual experiences as forms of dress rehearsals for main events?
|
|
CMS The Best Conveyancing solicitors conveyancing quotes throughout the UK
For any webhosting enquiries please email webmaster@aus-city.com
|
|
Forums60
Topics844,925
Posts879,720
Members2,960
| |
Most Online102,106 Jul 10th, 2026
|
|
|
|
|
|