kickemout said:

"justice for all....docs wrongs are deliberate and calculated I can assure you......
3oo grandparents went to a care centre demanding the woman go to child safety.....she did and they cut her funds....that is how cut throat they are"

How correct you are kickemout...cutthroat in all the DChS dealings to save their own rear end from the lies and don't be fooled into thinking otherwise peoples...

It's not about the kids anymore, it's saving their jobs, careers and unfortunately it becomes a game against the parents...I know this first hand but even then I thought I was going crazy, you only hear of this stuff in the movies...

as for the CSO's, they are outranked in their decisions by people above them, team leaders, then the manager, so what a CSO decides, if that is for a parent, is changed when that decision is being approved by the team leader and threats are given to the CSO to have that decision changed, that's why when you get your files, you'll see documents created before an event happened and updated at least 6 months to 2 years later which should be a no no...

Last edited by LovingMyKids; Sun 26 Oct 2008 09:22:AM.