Originally Posted by JusticeForAll
Yes what you have been through I'm sure has been 'harsh'. I couldn't imagine what it would be like. But wanting someone to die because of something they have done is over the top. Don't you think that Departmental workers read this site and there may be a chance that they know who you are. And here you are saying that you want them all to die...what do you think that's going to do for your case?

So you want them all to die or just the ones involved in your case? Because if they all die I'm sure that someone would make some money out of it with the coffins that would be needed.

1: and lets talk facts: if a person, just walked into your home, pull a gun out and shot your partner and walked out. What do you do?.
Responses: 1: would want to kill.
2: Police are involved: they catch the person, is questioned and arrested,is found guilty in a court of law, and is sentenced to death. What is the proper human reaction?.

Yes. DOCS may well read what I write. and any human,whether poor or rich, whether any religion, will always want Justice when another human Murders your family. it does not have to be a gun, It was as DOCS did to me, walked in killed and walked out. Of cos! I want Justice for that action. and of cos!, I have the feelings I have,Normal human feelings.

And I agree with this, Yes! there could be a DOCS worker that is doing their Job right. Just like a policeman compared to a Cop/pig. ect.

What and how I speak is the feelings that have been burnt in me,is my automatic defense, to the abuse.
let me give you all a EG:
in 2004, I had my head placed into a cement pillar and then had a steel tubing placed across my back, breaking 3 of my rib, with each hit I was getting,he was calling me a Kid Frker, with each hit, my only response was, NO, I am NOT.
these 3 men that did that, basically got off scott free. and I received Nothing.but Pain.
only this yr,while walking on the street, I was approached by a man and he threatened to kill me if i was to walk down his street again.he had his hand in a gun motion pointing at my head. I reported this and the cops do nothing.

SO, you all Tell me, What Is the Normal Human Reaction??.