Oh definitely.

Just because they can't do something doesn't mean they won't try to do it... And if it fits their agenda they will certainly give it a go.

If it doesn't fit, they will manipulate it and tweak it here and there to make it fit.

Just recently they tried to get custody of my 12 year old son. Now, my son was diagnosed with ADHD in 2004. He has been under the care of a paediatrician ever since.

DoCS know that my son has a diagnosis - yet they have ignored this and contributed his behaviour to both abuse and neglect.

They acquired his hospital file in July of this year through a subpoena. Continuing to ignore all the information in there about my son's annual medical appointments for his ADHD, they plucked out a letter I had written to my son's paediatrician in late 2005 and used it in an affidavit in August this year as a glowing example of why they should be granted custody of my son.

It didn't matter that the letter was 3 years old. It didn't matter that the letter was used in the affidavit completely out of context.

Instead, they went from my son being an abused and neglected child to my son being a risk to my own personal safety and the safety of the other children in my home.

A complete about face... But they had ignored his diagnosis of ADHD - so they had to try and save face somehow because they could no longer deny it with the proof in front of them.

Whether my son has ADHD or not, he does have a diagnosis and that can't be ignored.

They never got their order... They stood up in court and formally revoked their application.