|
|
|
0 members (),
1,506
guests, and
23
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
S |
M |
T |
W |
T |
F |
S |
|
|
|
|
|
1
|
2
|
3
|
|
4
|
5
|
6
|
7
|
8
|
9
|
10
|
|
11
|
12
|
13
|
14
|
15
|
16
|
17
|
|
18
|
19
|
20
|
21
|
22
|
23
|
24
|
|
25
|
26
|
27
|
28
|
29
|
30
|
31
|
|
There are no members with birthdays on this day. |
M 6.5 - 177 km W of Nikolski, Alaska
• M 1.2 - 6 km W of Orcas, Washington
• M 0.8 - 86 km NNW of Karluk, Alaska
• M 1.4 - 49 km N of Valdez, Alaska
• M 3.2 - 2 km SW of Signal Hill, CA
• M 1.7 - 49 km SSE of Nelchina, Alaska
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 95,830
Launch Director
|
|
Launch Director
Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 95,830 |
11:44! The same circle optical illusion!  Wow! I'm so glad you posted to let me know.  Though it doesn't surprise me, it truly delights me. We are in the zone together. And the screen jumping thing...I think it is time to admit that I think this is your power pulsing through the circuits of your computer because I have never heard of this happening to anyone else and it seems to happen to you whenever you are really in-the-zone. Something like that anyway! I know when I am unsure of my posts they fail to load. Various things like that, emails that go missing, etc., when I have certain feelings towards them. Maybe computers are more sensitive or obvious in showing our "will" and how it affects our physical surroundings. And these 11:44 syncs are truly rife! 
|
|
CMS The Best Conveyancing solicitors conveyancing quotes throughout the UK
For any webhosting enquiries please email webmaster@aus-city.com
|
|
Forums60
Topics865,780
Posts900,576
Members2,960
| |
Most Online102,106 Jul 10th, 2026
|
|
|
|
|
|