</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Originally posted by Uruguay:<br /><strong> looks like foxtel stuffed them up i emailed foxtel in march and they said they were looking into more foreign channels by the end of july, PAs satellites are own my Directv who the same owner has foxtel the rival of tarbs plus foxtel would not allow them to broadcast on their satellites too much things in common i think!!!<br /><br />as long as i get my spanish channels back hope someone buys it and continues it!!! </strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Thats funny !!! Please read carfully the above. y<br />You are saying that you emailed Foxtel in March and they told you they are looking into foreign channels by the end of July, strange ??? how did they know TARBS was going to fold in July?. You know there is always conspiracy theories around. But I can tell you TARBS biggest mistake was going to the US yes the United States of America, the second was using ANY FUCKING THING THAT IS CONTROLLED BY THE YANKS and its powerful media entrepreneurs.<br />The name TARBS Australia is dead but for TARBS Europe we will just have to wait and see, SAY NO MORE. Again hold on to your boxes, and for the people that paid up front thats a big mistake, I have said on this forum BEFORE and BEFORE Never allow direct debit or paying up front for a full year in advance its a no, no.