Lazer<br />95% of cases of people that cant find the satellite is because of lack of experience, most try to find it with a new dish, new LNBF where they have no clue where the polarity is on it, they get confused because its a offset dish. If they don't have a satfinder they use a standard receiver, that doesn't help, in other words there are too many variables, its a needle in a haystack, with 6 haystacks.<br />Like I said before I have friends that play with dishes, they also tried and failed, tried and rang me still failed but out of the two friends with this problem both now have pictures. One had to have the dish moved 3.5M to miss a Fat section of a neighbours tree, the other was ok he couldn't understand that the Offset dish actually was looking 5 degrees down from level + he also got confused between NORTH and TRUE NORTH Or Magnetic North ( shit I get confused).<br />You will never find anything if you get the wrong north depending what your compass is.<br />I have shown people how to put an offset dish flat like a bird bath and it works 100%.<br />IF I lived near you I would help you and If I say you cant get it TRUST ME YOU CANT GET IT.<br />When I read forums where people say its a couple of inches to the left and a little bit down, you have to be joking, this is guess work. You have to be accurate, correctly polarised LNB, if using a receiver and then you will find it.<br />your going to spew when a mystery service starts soon.<br />Phil