There is always a possibility that you wont get it but it worth a go. A reasonably experienced guy with the right equipment will find it without using a sat finder or anything that has electricity going through it.<br />Again my finding tool is the best, Its a Straight 1.5M stick with a angle gravity meter and a compass on it, and I can put it on a tripod too. It takes me only 5 minutes to let you know if you can get it.<br />Its simple. I make it go up or down and stop at the elevation of NSS6 20.5 Deg, then I swing it around left and right and stop it where the compass tells me at 286deg, don't move it!!! then look at the entire length of the stick with your eye and thats where the Sat will be.<br />Like I said before with this home made gadget I was able to go back and forth on the roof till I found a Gap of no more then a metre between two FAT trees over 30 metres high and the trees were 100 metres away.<br />I'll tell you what I will do for you, I will take a photo of it and put it on the forum or I will email it to you.<br />Phil