lazer<br />I will keep this brief.<br />TARBS did not go into voluntary receivership, it was forced by PanAmSat.<br />Yes TARBS owed PanAmSat Money, Foxtel and Austar also do and I would like to know how much they owe.<br />Its simple it was a master plan. Not unlike the way it happened to Galaxy ( BECAUSE IT SUITED THE NEW SERVICE CALLED FOXTEL) 7 years ago where they were allowed to operate while in receivership.<br />Just imagine you owe $200,000 to a bank technically you could be $10 to $1000 behind in your house payments, the bank has a right if it wants to to evict you out of your house, change the locks, and you're out.<br /><br />Like you said they had 60,000 customers and needed only 10,000 more to break even??? were the 10,000 extra customers FUCKING PIRACY yes! FUCKING SCUM IN SYDNEY AND MAINLY IN MELBOURNE WERE SELLING MODDED BOXES BY THE TRAIN LOAD.<br />Customs stopped a load of boxes in Melbourne like 1000 boxes destined to a Mr...... in Melbourne and apparently this was the third lot. The Bastard only got a paltry fine for this. Now these bastards were selling these pirated services for around $1000 supplied and fitted for all channels only to family members of a group from that nationality.<br />After TARBS demise this has been thrown out at Government level to change the laws in Australia on PAY TV Piracy similiar to the U.S and Direct TV<br />(Murdoch).<br />Also IF I say, If a new company starts on NSS6 in the next few weeks who know who will own it but I can GUARANTEE you that they will not use the MDS TARBS system thanks to the selling scum in Sydney and Melbourne. Thank them why you will have to throw those Mentor MDS TARBS boxes away.<br /><br />Lazer,,call me Phil