I cant believe this, I cant put the image in the forum, other forums allow you to up load an image can you please email me and I will send it to you all.<br />Hummm the forum has a glitch, time for an upgrade.<br /><br />Now all I want you to read this Carefully!!!!!!!!!!!<br />I read the above, whats 286? Help help help!!! Its hard to explain...the way it is done you go to Lyngsat.com, you look for satfinder, but before you do this, you must know your latitude and longitude where your house is (I have a GPS tracker). Now, I know you haven't got a GPS tracker so at least its good enough if you live in Sydney or Melbourne or Perth or Adelaide or Brisbane, find out the latitude and longitude of each capital city. Once you have that, you go to Lyngsat satfinder (you must have the latest Java otherwise the computer won't operate, most of the time it will ask you to download the latest version if you don't have it), once in satfinder, click the satellite you want to look for eg NSS6, you then click the point of the arrow as close as possible to your state and you compare the figures between latitude and longitude on Lyngsat to what you have written on your piece of paper. Keep playing with the mouse pointer until you get it as close as possible to what your state is eg.. Brisbane, when I get it as close as possible to my house/Brisbane eg Lyngsat shows where the pointer is aiming at 27.34, 152.31, and at the same time, it will give you the figures of the elevation and azimuth, position of NSS6 for the 27.34, 152.32 which is azimuth 286.31 and elevation of 20.88 degrees. So, all I do with the 286.31 and elevation of 20.88 is I grab my stick, I spin the compass around till it stops at the length of the stick 286, thats good enough and I lock it in that position. The elevation protractor, well as you lift it up and down, the elevation goes up and down, so what I do is go on the roof of the house, I move the tip of the stick up and down until I have my 20 degrees elevation, then I move my stick left and right until the north needle stops at north (remember that the 286 is aiming to the end of my stick), so once the needle is aiming to north the stick has to be aiming at 286 degrees, extremely very close, give or take a .2 here and there where the satellite is. Make sure while you are doing this that the elevation is still at its 20 degrees. When both figures are correct (the 20 degrees and the 286) just follow your eye on the end of the 1.5 metre stick, thats where the satellite is, give or take .2 of a degree here or there. Trust me, when we have a situation where the satellite is hiding in small gaps where you live, this stick is the best thing I have ever made. Just email me your email address and if you want, you can later give me your phone number and talking to you will be easier over the phone (after 7pm when its cheaper) as long as I don't have to ring too many up. I will say this again, my friend knows a bit about sat stuff, he gave up. I just went over to his place with my magic wand, walked up and down his roof, the entire length, looking at the elevation, looking at the azimuth whilst walking and when that big long stick aimed between those two big fat tree trunks, I stopped and put a mark on that tile directly below me. These two trees were massive. It wasn't the branches I was worried about, its the big fat trunks. They definitely would have wiped the signal out. The trees were approximately 150 metres away and the trees were only about 4 metres apart, so if you are on the roof of your house, you haven't got much to play with. Regarding new services on NSS6, yes they are still coming, could be slightly delayed until the end of September. <br />Phil