Well its Sunday and the Indy is finished and I have decided to start the poll. I must remind all that one member can only vote once. Guests reading this forum cannot poll as if we allowed this we would get the stupidity factor and I don't want that. But most importantly I want the members who have joined in the last two years which I suspect have something to do with being abused by the Department of Child Safety to poll. I know you have never posted on this forum for whatever reason, but please tick your magic box which allows us to know the most hated Government Departments office. I only want people to poll who have had problems with the Department of Child Safety regardless if its unethical practices, lying or whatever that has rubbed you up the wrong way. Again, I wouldn't be here in this forum doing this if it wasn't for one unethical, deliberate well placed lie from a DOCS social worker and I challenge anyone in this country to put their money where their mouth is and I will prove it to you that this whore lied, big time. So, happy polling, let's see if we have a pattern of where the problem offices are. Just in case your office is missing, maybe because you never PM'd me your dungeon of doom, please poll the closest near your area. as that has to be better than nothing.
For the offices that I have missed, don't think you are going to get away with it, as I will allow people to post under it if willing.

Department of Child Safety most shameful office
multiple choice, up to 1 choices
Votes accepted starting: Sat 25 Oct 2008 10:33:PM