You know it would be cheaper to move quietly and just disappear and the usual stress with moving would be nothing compared to dealing with Docs in any state...!

This is making me entirely angry! I don't know how lawyers who have the Uni law degrees let this sort of injustice go on by telling the parents to just agree to the order and work with the Dept? The Dept doesn't work back - at all! They become like Hitler in your life and rule and control, anyone would think we were living in a communist country the way Docs is allowed to get away with their severe crimes of misconduct...

slanderous, oppressive and defaming in every sense of the word. If the average Joe in the street did this we would be charged with all of the above! Bring it on I say but you better prove it!

I've seen it in too many cases where the smooth lies of Docs workers are panicking parents, it's just amazing...but when you read the other side of the story, and compare it with everything Docs has provided, major holes become abundant! But too many parents are just too emotionally crapped and scared to muck around with their children's lives whilt the devil holds them in his hand!

I don't blame you parents at all but I'm begging the lot of you to start writing your true stories out, and send them on as letters to the magistrate. They can't throw them out, it's all filed into the files especially when you relay there are current proceedings in the court.

Sorry way off track...