Okies, im still here, waited for 6.00 pm and guess what - they didnt show, there was no phone call, nothing, the pains and stress they have just put on this family I cant express in words, My son even broke down today, from it all.

These bastards are meant to help families and all they have done is killed 6 peoples hearts.

I am thinking at this stage, either the court rejected their request or that she didnt get the paperwork done in time, so we are still in linbo not know what is going on, still looking over our shoulders waiting for that day that they are going to take my daughter away.

This has damaged my daughter in words i also cant describe, and for that i will never forgive or forget and will seek revenge in some way. I am now at that stage I dont give a shit what happens to me they have made me this way.

Revenge is sweet but justice is sweeter.

What they have done is in my eyes worse than any sort of abuse that any one can endure. They need to be held accountable. And each and every docs worker that has caused damage to each family affected should be charged for child abuse, because that is what they are doing. And unfortunately they will never forget, and will grow up and have kids of their own still with the same views of the Department.

What happened to Innocent until proven guilty