Originally Posted by I Hate GOV, DEPT
Originally Posted by JusticeForAll
Maintinaing a relationship with a child under the age of 16 years.

The pigs love that one, its a new one as they don't need any evidence whatsoever to have you charged with this one just a 93a

This is a tad odd for 93a as my children cant even talk let alone walk.
my 1st son was taking at 3 days old in 2005 in 2006 the partner is pregnant again to me and they retake the 1st child and i didnt get to see the other child, then in 2007 to another partner,my son is born at 1:06 am and by 1:30am, I am surrounded by 5 cops as they removed the new born and marched me out of the hospital, That was the last time i saw my son and the mother of him.
What they used on me is 10a
they here in SA, are also using 10a to abused the family being built. they, the said children of this relationship, have no problems with me, these children speak up for me, and these children openly state. ' we are not being abused in any way by this man ': yet in the best interest DOCS have said concerns, Even when I and the partner and the children can prove there is NO abuse. DOCS turns a blind eye to it.
Yet, I and the partner know when this hits the court room, we have the proof to give to the judge.