I always thought Queensland was the most retarded state going, Now Family SA is following the retards of Queensland Nazi's attitude.
I have committed no crimes in the State of SA. Only what Family SA gave me. In the 10 months of a relationship with the partner and children, Not once was there any form of abuse to this family. In the 20 minutes that Family SA invaded my home, They abused the whole family. I saw NO difference tween the Retards of Queensland and Now Family SA. I can only Guess, that ALL of Australia Penis Smokers (DOCS)are just as retarded.
The age factor that the government enforces to what is a adult are so out of date.
Government then orders that all schools must now teach Sex to children. No wonder children want to try to have sex as young as 12 yrs old. What to try some form of drugs.
Family values are nomore, Howard removed all rights from parents,Howard is the bastard that started all this and now Rudd (the clone to howard)is no better.

I would like to play roll reversals say with Rudd. I would love to march into his home and tell him he cant be there in the family home.I would love to do to those as they have done to me and my family. I would love to see the pains and the hurts in their faces as i see mine everyday.

There is NO future while we have retards governing us.