It is easy to maintain a sexual relationship with a girl that tells you she is 17 but after you're arrested the girl cry's wolf that he raped her only because it takes the pressure of the 17 year old girl that happens to be only 15.
The biggest shock I ever got in my life and that was jury duty. Just imagine the above when a so call 17 year old was screwing any guy she could get her hands on but once busted by the strict parents she cried foul to take the pressure of herself from the parents so she sucked up to her parents saying, he RAPED ME!! so the 19 year old guy got charged with multiple counts of rape,maintaining a sexual relationship with a child under 16, attempted Rape, and just about every other charge that the police could throw at him
The truth came out that this girl was a low life telling the blokes drinking at the pub she was 18 but to everybody else she was 17 but really she was just under 16 so tell me where is the black and white there.
He lost his apprenticeship over this, he was bashed, his parents had to fork out $75,000 in legal fees, the money was never reimbursed by the Government but if that girl won she would have walked away with stash full of cash and remember this dog that lied only because she as scared of a bashing from her own Christian parents if she told them that the truth.