I say this to all Its good to see you here but I m sorry you have anything to do with this SCUM of the earth DOCS.
By any chance did you read from day one my opening post that the most hated government department was the department of Child safety? Did you see the bit that Kevin Rudd said sorry for the stolen generation? well I wonder who will say sorry for our stolen generation.
Personally they (pollies) can all get fucked, I don't want their sorry I want Dollars and Cents, that the type of sorry I want. [/quote]

Yes, I have read, and Yes, I know full well of how DOCS conducts business.
Yes! I want that justice to, that ends up in compensation of the said abuse upon myself.
Yes!! I also have documents handed to me by DOCS of their corruption and file tampering.
Another Forde Inquiry is needed.
The laws on " Child stealing to be amended ".
The laws that DOCS have now 'untouchable' and above the law. to accountable in a court of law.
There is no point attacking the retards(DOCS) they are controlled by Rudd, Rudd is the head of this cancer infected government body. Rudd turns a blind eye to DOCS activities,Until DOCS make the Headlines,even then he only covers up for them.
From what I see here, there is over 2000 people. thats 2000 of us that can protest at their front door and obtain media coverage world wide.
This I believe Rudd will not want. But our voice of this abuse needs to be Echoed for all to hear.