All this reading about the Department of Child Safety and what it has done to some of you makes me sad enough to make me cry, but on the other side I have always said it is impossible for any department to operate this way where they deliberately lie as I just cannot see them doing that but after watching the news last night seeing our professional police acting outside the law well now I am starting to believe anything is possible that there is something not right with this Department of child Safety.

What bothered me about this police corruption down south was the CMC, the police, the ethical standards all knew what was going on but did noting and it took someone to take it to the media to expose it.
I can see that the people on this forum have the same problem the problem is you all are crying but nobody is listening not yet anyhow.

I did read here somewhere that a member said that it will be the Departments turn one day and how will they ever deny it when it has been read by so many on this forum.
Thanks
Michelle