[quote=JusticeForAll]There has been some discussion about the legalities of DOCS interviewing children.

DOCS can interview children without parents and a support person present. If DOCS come to your home to interview you and your children and you allow them to speak to your children alone, then they will do so. If you tell DOCS that you want a support person present, DOCS have to do so, but only if they believe that having a support person will not obstruct the interview process with the children. This support person can not be the person who is thought to have caused the harm to the children either.

This is not what happened to my children. Whilst I was at work they knocked on my door, didnt show ID and asked if they could speak to them all. They interviewed the children without me present, and they even said to my youngest, we havent got much on him, we need more dirt.... My 17yo daughter was so scared they were going to take my 12 year old there and then, so she phoned me whilst i was at work.
They entered my premises without my permission, and interviewed the children without my permission. Where is that legal...I call it manipulation.

What happened to Innocent until proven guilty