Wow thisisgood, what you went through emotionally because of admitting to thoughts...

I was reading about mental health issues today and it having so much stigma to it which they are trying to break down so that people will seek help instead of hiding from it as this is a main barrier to mental health issues...

Guess who keeps the stigma alive...DChS! They in fact are doing no favours for the mental health and physicians' jobs by attacking people cruelly for admitting to needing help and looking into it...

What disgusted me about your case is that your little boy went interstate without you attending court for this...sorry but it is to be decided by a magistrate regarding this decision with your knowledge...but it seems like in this case they have just decided and gone with it...Do you know if a manager approved it at all?

Well I'm interested in hearing more so wear a bullet proof vest so I can get to read the next extract...

Have you received your files via FOI? It'll have the reason why SCAN came to your home and I can put a million bucks on that they lied to them too.