Hello again,

Continuation from my journal dated back to 2006.

"... during this court date, April 11 2006, there was lots of affidavit material prepared by docs after they received all the stuff prepared by me when presented to the court. They wrote furiously the day before with affidavits from all docs workers who could be involved.

There was an affidavit from the CSO X supervisor as well. I had met her just that once in a meeting with CSO X. But this supervisor had rung the child's day care mother when docs were in the process of coming to my house that Friday 10 February. She asked the day care mother how was mother this morning when dropping off child.
The day care mother unsuspecting anything was out of order (because I didn't present any different to usual) said something to the effects of how I was going on about the red back spiders outside in the drain (I'll explain in a minute).

The affidavit material from CSO X supervisor put works into the day care mother's mouth wit her staing that I was 'talking about there being red back spiders everywhere'; 'mother was carrying on and was presenting in as paranoid'.

As a mental health nurse this supervisor looked to be painting a picture as if I was hallucinating or detoxing off some substance (like someone in D.T's).
The day care mother had previously (previous court session) prepared an affidavit saying she never said all this stuff to docs. The supervisor came back with this affidavit this court session stating day care mother had said all this.

But I argue even if she did say this to docs on the phone, one must ask why insist ( as per supervisor's affidavit material) that the daycare mother said I was paranoid. The day care mother is NOT mental health trained, so what weight would it carry what she describes someone's mental state as paranoid without fleshing out just what she meant by this flippant comment.
Incidentally the day care mother to this day still denies that she called me 'paranoid' to this supervisor on the phone.

Now they (docs) have to justify their actions. Everyone can see that I am not 'mentally unstable' as docs frist wrote, so they must be out to justify themselves. I don't think docs initally knew that I worked in mental health (nor a trained mental health nurse) andtherefore have heaps of professional witnesses about my mood and mental state.
For all I care a lay person can call me crazy to the cows come home.

So what just was the story about the spiders anyway when I first dropped child off to day care that morning around 09.15am? Just to start to put this into context I will tell you.

That morning as I parked the car on the street outside day care mother's house. I went around to the side where child has to get out of car. I noticed as I was openning child's door and getting out child and kindy bag that there was a small drain leading into the gutter. It was full of cob webs and old dead cut grass and it was facing the western sun. I thought this could harbour a red back nest and that it would be terrible if a small child stepped into this and got bitten. Yeah, a safety issue.
When I went inside to daycare mother's house I discussed this with her. She said her husband had just sprayed the house recently and that no insect spray was left over. I said I could bring some when I collected child that same day. During the course of this conversation her adult son brought out a pet lizard (blue tongue?) and showed us all - kids and adults. It was a very tame lizard and he expressed his concern that pesticides would kill the wild life.

Hmm, so now you have this in context and if I am telling the truth (but I have this adult son and day care mother as my witness and of course there is the little drain thingo just outside her house that faces the western sun) and I implore you to use reasonable doubt too; but if I am telling you the truth I have to ask just how fucked up is this supervisor to have to go to extreme lengths to try and prove me as 'paranoid'. Maybe she should have asked me next time what to say as she could get my mental health professional experience to help her with her lies!

And then there was an affidavit from the woman who answered the docs phone on intake. But she failed to state that I rang up initially with a hypothetical question and then again ( a second time) asking the where about of my expected visitors that she promised me would come to talk to me.
Yes, how stupid was I to think that docs were like a parent line and you could ring up and have a whinge to them. Oh, she sounded to empathic and when she said 'would you like someone to come out to you and visit you?' Well then I really would have an audience to have a whinge to. Wow, what a service I thought.

I rang around 1pm to docs after I rang the (lame) father of the child. I felt indignant after I spoke to him and decided I would ring docs as I was sure they would give me an answer to my hypothetical question. Then I waited and waited and waited for docs to arrive. That is why I rang a second time and asked where were they? They did arrive at 5pm. But by now I was grossly apologising for them arriving so late. Can I get you a cuppa, drink of water?
But what did docs write into their first court papers (that must be the TAO or COA or something?). It read something to the effects of 'mother unable to be contacted and we are concerned regarding her whereabouts'. Well that was weird I was waiting at home and I had rung heaps of other people as well as my telstra phone bill would prove back then. At the time I thought they (docs) must have made a mistake, no one would write a deliberate lie - that didn't even enter my head.
Docs came out to my house 5pm Friday 10 february and I never received any paper work in the mail box until Monday 3pm ish. I didn't even know this was a court based thing. I was just plain confused. But of course I soon worked it out, that something was a bit fishy and not quite right.

So anyway during this April 11 court session docs said they now wanted to adjourn the case so that a family group meeting could take place. The judge an older man, this time said 'protection order in place unitil the family group meeting'.

My solicitor said to me later this is not good as family group meetings are for when there are bad cases of neglect and abuse.

I was gob smacked.
That afternoon I wnet to see the centrecare counsellor who said docs 'are paranoid' in their dealing due to bad press.
(I did not make that up!)
I still didn't understand what was going on. Loooking back I would have presented even more affidavitmaterial to the court namely ever person I worked with that week prior as I had a lot of dealing with about 20 staff due to lots of inservice attended that week. I can still remember who was there and what was going on.

Anyway after that court session and later at home I received a letter written by CSO X's supervisor that was adressed to father's solicitor in NSW supporting father's application for sole cusotdy. This letter is dated 10 April.

these dirty dealings become clearer to me.

It looks like docs were trying to wahs their hands of this case. I am left wondering if they always operate in this dodgy, unethical, unprofessional manner?

13 April 2006 - Access visit at the departmental playgroup at Mermaid Community hall. The old grandfather drove the child up here for the 400km round trip so that child and I could spend 2 hours together. Father was very rarely present during these future visits only the grandparents. It must have been very tiring for this 70yo man to do this as he did this trip interstate for the next 7 weeks on a weekly basis. I am grateful t othe grandparents for this.

Somewhere (if I search my diary I find the exact date) I am served iwth papaers to appear in NSW district courts as father is now fighting me in court for sole custody of child. Docs are supporting his application all the way and have co-ordinated it well!

9 May 2006 - Go to NSW (200km away) where father applying for sole custody of child.

I don't think docs understand and had calculated that whist father and I don't see eye to eye about father's proposed contact arrangements (issues from when child was 2 yo) that we could still discuss other issues about child. I don't think docs realised that father and I could have coffee afterwards. They must have thought we would completely ignore each other.
Remember (or factor into this story) tjat fatjer and I spoke for some 30 minutes on phone on that ill fated Friday 10 February just hours before docs decided to snatch and grab child.

Father worked out that docs were trying to hush it up.

Looking back it was an obvious flaw in their plan.

Tomorrow I will poat the journal entry that I wrote that 9 May 2006 when I discovered just what had happened in foster care to my child.

Story to be continued.