Bitterness makes Strength, trust me I know.

thisisgood
It is sad that you have to go through something like this.

DOCS refused to let me see my children full stop,reason fuck knows butI would expect because I stuck it into them which you tell me what father on this earth would not do the same but because I knew everything was a lie it infuriated me big time.
You wonder why DOCS CSO's get bashed when a father has to put up with this rubbish as when you go to bed at night you close your eye, you know you done nothing wrong so why in the fuck has your life been turned upside down, WHY? the first lie by DOCS .
I requested via a F.O.I a copy of our case and in there I found the below.
SCAN reported in a letter to DOCS which I have via F.I.O. that "QUOTE" EXACTLY WHAT WAS SAID BELOW!.

"You cannot continue doing this by stopping the father seeing the children forever, it has to stop"

The SCAN TEAM were actually on my side.

SEE DOCS USING MY KIDS TO GET TO ME NOW TELL ME IS THIS ETHICAL?

YOU FUCKING WHORES FROM HELL YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ME AND THE WAY I GOING TO HOUND YOU LIKE DOGS LIKE YOU ALL ARE.
Some of you haven't seen your kids for weeks or months but think of me I didn't see me kids for nearly 2 years and after my Committal where the cop on the stand said something VERY,VERY,VERY in my favor both my Lawyers were shocked to what they heard and trust me I wasn't shocked because I was telling everybody the truth but nobody believed me and slowly more and more information was coming out about my case that is in my favor but still the unstoppable trial continues.

PS just in case the person who started this is reading this, we have a master plan for you and there is a saying "QUOTE" Do not do to others that you don't want to be done to yourself, See ya in court fuckwit, in 6 years time.Now I wonder if this person is ever going to leave the country?