Originally Posted by jaremt
Cathy!!!
Long time no see!
I have a feeling what Government department I hate Gov Dept is talking about but I won't say not yet anyhow but when we are given the big ok it will be interesting as I pm'd member I Hate Gov Dept
before he removed the pm service of his nick and he sent me some links and holy shit it will be a shit fight and indeed it will be a payback and I wonder how many will lose their jobs over this one.
Keep getting the info I hate Gov because you have plenty to stick on this site. As a matter of interest why don't the lot of you get together on one site say this one, Its just my thought.

For the moment I will leave this thread on the most Hated Gov Dept as it is because its simple. I have a friend in need and if they don't back off I won't back off and this site aus-city is only the appetisers for now 9 other sites that will start simultaneously once I give the go ahead. The other forum owners that happen to have overseas servers like this one have told me they don't want a forum or a thread from a forum just sitting there collecting dust and not being used, similar to what this one is doing, but because we need one which is on this site aus-city.com to get the message through, the others can wait. See, this most hated government department makes it to the papers at least on a weekly basis with their problems and their arrogance and it was only in Sundays paper that there was another segment. The journalist wrote a good report or better still a bad report for this department and maybe its time that someone rings him and heads him in the right direction, to dig up more dirt on this department, because you won't have to dig far, the hated messages on the internet are incredible to read and once the go ahead is given if needed, this forum and the other 9 with the authority of the editors and writers of the other sites eg Crikey.com and similar sites, I will copy and paste everything about this hated department from these sites, full of mistakes and by the look of it they very rarely apologise when they make a mistake. It will be simple, there will be a mile to read and some of the most juiciest photos you will ever see to prove to the public what this disgusting government department gets up to. Gee, I like mobile phones, especially the ones with cameras in them, see they deny things, but I wonder if they will deny it once everyone in Australia can see it? See, some of the people that I have contacted via the internet (thank God for Google) have now left Australia and they are in their right to defame, mention names and even put up photographs of the persons in question, because again, these people live overseas and all the servers are out of Australia, so you guys and gals you have my blessing and believe me, out of 7 I have contacted, 5 of them are women that want their revenge and one of them used to work for the department of most hated. Again, at the end of 2007, it will be very interesting. As an arab friend of mine said to me and my friend, converted into English, "Do not do to others that you don't want done to yourself". It will be pay back time.
Did you notice the VIEWS are slowly going up, The attention will come soon.