Originally Posted by thisisgood

Bye for now but not forever!

PLEASE COME BACK AND BRING YOUR BUDDIES WITH YOU. THE MORE THE BETTER!

You are right about Julie, I treat her like a fart in a jar. Till today we have had over a hundred people join this forum where I suspect they are DOCS related. The reason why I know this is most that have joined use any typical display name but after they have joined say weeks or months later, change their display name which has to be approved by the administration and I have a giggle when they have to be approved because they definitely smell DOCS related. As you know anyone that ever has anything to do with DOCS has been intimidated by them, they threaten you that if you cause trouble we will take your children off you, as was the case with us. Most are scared to even say boo against the department, again retaliations by the department if you do, but I am not one of them. They started it and I am going to fucking finish it and I want other people that have been abused by this destructive government department to join me here, to join others on other forums or internet sites that have the guts to stand up to them. I wrote a story about corrupt police officers speeding past a speed cameras after I spotted a story on Channel Nine news and the dirty tactics they use to get out of being booked, I will find the link and I will post it down the bottom for all to read. Now, this attracted channel nines attention, channel nine sent me an email, I spoke to channel nine as they rang me and we had a good conversation over the phone, but at the same time, the attention was "What is this most hated government department". The media are looking, the media always look for stories and I want to see the Department of Child Safety, this time wiggle their way out of a situation saying we knew nothing about our problems, nobody told us that our CSO's lie. How are they going to deny this, when the shit hits the fan again one day, the media will be coming to this site and others and ask the department, well its been going on for years, your unethical methods and lies.

When DOCS tried to intimidate my wife that was the end for me. These bunch of gangsters are never going to get away with this, I will be here till the day I die and my children are starting to get older and are allowed to use the internet and they will also have their say to what the Department of Child Safety did to them. I encourage all that have joined but have not posted and maybe are scared to post at least poll when I start my poll. I will make up a beautiful poll on this site, I will possibly pick up to 24 offices in Queensland and all you will have to do is put a dot in the box of the most hated government department office in Queensland. It would be good to see who gets the number one rating. I will only be allowing members unfortunately to poll. Unfortunately if you allow non members to poll you are going to get the idiot factor. So thisisgood, go get your buddies and come back.

Typical Police Corruption, Read link below.
http://www.aus-city.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=35837#Post35837