Hello my allies,

Back from work today.
I wonder about those persons in the legal profession - the solicitors, barristers and magistrates. If they know how corrupt docs are then why aren't they saying something?
I can answer my own question - because it makes them money.
It's like years ago I knew a girl who had quite a bad case of body dysmorphia (think spelt correct) along with a severe case of anorexia nervosa. Anyway she kept seeing plastic surgeons and getting plastic surgery done to correct all her body faults. She had a nose job, breast implants,lips powted out job, lipo suction on her thighs, stomach tuck, heaps of dermabrasion of her face, and tatooing of lip and eyebrow line.
Anyway at the time (like any psych. nurse would ask) why the hell isn't the plastic surgeon sending her to a psychiatrist for obvious body dymorphia problem. She thought along the lines of 'if only I could get this part of my body fixed up then I'll be ok'. Well they didn't because she was their income. It's unethical isn't it. And guess what (ha ha) she was studying psychology and ended up working in some assessment area for children. I moved from Brisbane and lost contact with her. She was a personal friend of mine since childhood. She was last around 34 yo when I last saw her - God knows what other plastic surgery she has had since.
She probably works in one of the docs departments now.
I should ring her up out of the blue after all these years and then tell you guys ha ha (but I wouldn't 'cause I would be befriending her again for the wrong reasons)

Information/ stories from the ex CSO still coming - I have to work on it and get her into conversation and swing the conversation to find out my personal agenda.

I am not lying, truely true my stories.