Please all read!!!!!!!!!
I will put this in point formation so it makes it easy to understand and follow. In BOLD is a reply

1/ DOCS tells you to go to their office for whatever reason

1a/ You never go to a DOCS office by yourself.

2/ DOCS see you have bought someone with you and DOCS ask who is this person and tries to find out a bit more about who this person is and if this person is on the ball they will terminate the interview.

2a/ Again once you have to go to an interview at a DOCS office take someone with you, they always try to stop your friend or the other person from being present at the interview but!! if you bring a LAWYER they will not try to stop the Lawyer from being present, they will probably find some cock and bull story to stop the interview before it starts.

3/ DOCS rings you at home.

3a/ You never except any DOCS phone calls via any phone.

4/ DOCS rings again, and again threatening you one way or another.

4a/ (please pre-arrange this with others that this might happen, please have more than one option). When DOCS rings again you say HANG ONNNNN!!! The washing machine spilt its guts, the oven has just gone bang!!!! tell them anything, tell them give me your phone number and I will give you a call back after I clean up this mess.
So you have no mess you grab your bag, your tape recorder and you head off to wherever your pre-arranged people would be and say for example, you have it pre-arranged to go to the real estate office where there is a Justice of the Peace present, or you go to a Doctors Surgery where you could also have a JP present + other professional people present and once there start your tape recorder, ring DOCS (over an open phone for all to listen), have your conversation with the DOCS CSO and knowing them they will do their best bit to intimidate and threaten and whatever, especially if you have been standing up to them.
Now you have them on tape which you don't have to use if this matter goes to courts but I can tell you with EXPERIENCE these DOGS from hell will lie, there is nothing better to introduce a witness (If allowed as they will try to remove any witnesses)the witness can explain who they are and what transpired in their office. Now once the credible witness has given evidence, the second and if you had the third can give their evidence that what happened in that office where PERSON SO in SO rang from my office over an OPEN phone for the say four people present to listen in + the tape recorder and after all witnesses have given evidence that clearly show the DOCS CSO HAS LIED. You can ask the Judge we also have a tape recording of the phone conversation, can we please re-play it back in this court room? Most of the times the Judge will say YES!.
This is why its important to take this all the way. I know its hard and it costs money but there is nothing better than putting a DOCS CSO on the pulpit where she/he swears on the bible only to introduce the evidence above later. Trust me, the above will put a smile on your face.

For DOCS stooges reading this, two things will happen, you have been educated by me and maybe you will stop your lying, each way, myself and others will win, because are you going to take a chance of continuing your lying shit because one day, you are going to strike someone with a higher intelligence that is going to do to you what you have been doing to others and you are not going to get away with it.

5/ DOCS say If you don't ring me, or let me ring you how do I contact you?.

5a/ Letter only thank you. They totally despise putting pen to paper and if its done on paper it must be on official Department of Child Safety letter head and signed. If not photo copy it for evidence sake and send it back to them with a letter of complaint.

6/ DOCS force their way into your house and they like to use this rubbish that kids are at risk so we will kick the door in.
6a/ if this ever happens get witnesses, always have a camera present and take plenty of photos including them and they won't like this, if not they will try to stop you taking photos of them.

7/ DOCS make uninvited visits to your house after you refuse to talk to them over the phone.

7A/ Tell them again if you need to liaise with me do it in writing, and tell them clearly that this is private property DO NOT COME BACK OTHERWISE I WILL HAVE YOU CHARGED. If possible put signs on the fence, gate or wherever that says Private Property, DO NOT ENTER. Again to remind you, police can force their way in if there is a probable cause, but it just makes it a bit more complicated for all involved.

8/ The above and below is only an indication to what I read somewhere on the internet and in no way is legal advice, if DOCS ever knock on your door shut your mouth, NEVER LET THEM IN, but educate all if these bullies ever force their way in say nothing! and as soon as they go ring a lawyer and may God bless you for your life is about to turn upside down and why? because you stood up to them and that's your only crime.