Originally Posted by Hesperus
Hi long time reader, first time poster.

I'm a firm believer in freedom of speech. I'm also a firm believer in people having their own opinions on certain subjects. However, I'm really concerned about what Julie has had to say.

For a person who knows the Department of Child Safety and exactly how it works, I'm deeply horrified to think that there are people out there who actually think that the point of foster carers is just a means to allow the Department to remove children before an investigation is conducted!

Julie, your post goes to show that you have no idea how the Department works. The Department WILL NOT be operating in this way. Not only is it unethical but it's also ILLEGAL! THe Departmet has no right to remove children just because a notification has come in on a family. As it has been said before in this forum, if the parents have abused their children then yes, remove the children for their safety. But there are instances where the notifications recieved are fales, malicious, made up crap!

You would not be bringing good to the department and I'm deeply concerned that any office would hire you. It's people like you that are the reason that there are problems in the Department.

Very good point Hespera.
But unfortunately the Department does get it wrong and tries to remove your children and now possibly put them with foster carers because they can and personally I don't like this.
I will say this for the 100th time, what happens when the Department of Child Safety gets it wrong? What happens when a Social worker from the Department of Child Safety deliberately LIES!?!?! Or they might call it entrapment but in the eyes of the law its simple they LIED!!!!!!!!!!
This is my biggest gripe with them and this is the ONLY reason I'm here on this site because of FUCKING OUTRAGEOUS LIAR and we have the CONCRETE evidence recorded to prove it.
I hope your reading this MOLE your days will be coming soon via the Crimes and Misconduct Commission. These Social workers work in an area where the truth must be a must so why did they lie that day bitch? That started my problem with DOCS, You're not going to get away with it SLUT!!
Hespera,
I have always respected the Police. Even the Police (JAB cop) warned me about them saying we are only the Police and we see if the law is broken but please remember we do not have anything to do what DOCS does. Now this will ring in my head until I die, Even her superior gave me a hint about DOCS but because this was day 2 of my headache I made nothing of it because at that time DOCS ment nothing to me but now they do.
The internet today is full of stories against DOCS and the common denominator is Lies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I still can't believe it, the Cops warned me about them and now I know why. I will say it again, the police try to warn me that whatever DOCS does we dont have anything to do with them and I thank them for that. Its a pity that I didnt listen to them in the early days but now I have realized what they're like.