Getting warm Cathy.

The main reason for this thread Cathy is when I am ready I will post a list of of do's and don't and updates if needed and possible lock this thread as all I want to do on this site is educate the public if you are ever unfortunate enough to get a knock on the door from this Government Department and its goons.
The public is very ignorant when it comes to the Law and their rights if this plague ever knocks on your door. See this mob of gangsters likes baffling the public with bullshit because they know that most do not understand the Law and your legal rights and they get away with it.
Even the Police today warn you about them, YES the Police warn you well at least some decent police do and I have struck one very high up the ladder (He is a Male) and some will tell you off the record and away from a tape recorder that they the most hated Government department are above the law and they get away with bending the law to suit them selves.
If your Brother is a Lawyer he must know what I am talking about because there is not one Lawyer in Queensland that has not had trouble with this mob of gangsters even the most prominent lawyers today talk about them and the excessive powers they were given back in 2003.
EXACT WORDS USED BY LAWYERS TODAY!!
The Pendulum has swung to far on their side.

I WILL NOT STOP UNTIL I EDUCATE EVERY PERSON IN THIS STATE OF QUEENSLAND ABOUT THESE MONSTERS. EVERY PERSON IN THIS STATE MUST KNOW THEIR LEGAL RIGHTS IF THESE ZEALOTS EVER KNOCK ON YOUR DOOR.