Originally Posted by starman
Good Morning

I have been reading this long thread for a long while and I cannot for the love of money work out which Department you are talking about.
In Queensland we have a State Government and I would have to say the premier Anna Blight is on the nose and I would never vote for her.
We have the police service and I can vouch for them as they are not perfect but really not the most hated.
We have a long list of other departments like the EPA which have too much power and like pushing it.
I have had problems with Customs, they are arrogant and deserve to be abused.
I read there is always problems with the child support agency and yes they do cause problems mainly against men.
We have Centrelink but I find them fair as long as you don't intentionally rip them off otherwise you deserve it.
We have the education department,housing department of qld, public works, anti discrimination commission, Industrial relations commission, work cover qld and our local councils and now I am stumped as the hated government department has to be in the list above.
Is it or have i missed it?.

You forgot the Taxation Department in that collection.

All I will say is the combined Governments you have their are only about 10% of the trouble that this one and only other SCUM Government Department causes.
At lease the Taxation Department doesn't lie like this other mob do.

The bigger they are the harder they will fall. mad