Now all you girls from the most hated Government Department Please don't read the below, It has nothing to do with you lot.
Actually please do the opposite you could be lucky.

Well its Easter time and its the best time for revenue collection for the Captain Bligh Government.

We continually hear on the news and read the papers that speed cameras are for saving lives on the road and not a revenue raising racket for the Government. But most of us have heard the police union dude (now disposed)say when the police are going on strike "QUOTE" WE WONT MAN THE SPEED CAMERAS AS THIS WILL HURT THE GOVERNMENT IN COLLECTING ITS REVENUE" now what a contradiction, what a Joke!, which one is it!.
Now I have repeated this before and and once again we have a holiday period that the general driving public will have to put up with all these dirty methods of collecting revenue for the greedy Captain Bligh Government.
Tell me this! just use a little common sense here, Police statistics prove that a motorist that has been booked for speeding via a speed camera has a high chance of getting booked again in the next 10 kms, Now tell me why? I can answer this for you, see the average motorist that gets booked by these sleazy tactics gets cheesed off that much that they drive off swearing their or her heads off and with a bit of heat under their butt they unfortunately speed again only to get caught by another cop with a camera hiding behind a bush.
Truthfully does this accomplish anything except making Captain revenue Bligh happier? No it doesn't all it does is pisses the public off more against the Revenue collecting Police.

You tell me what would save lives on our roads, cops hiding behind bushes, cops with their NEW BLACK Speed camera vans that they mainly use for NIGHTS ONLY White vans mostly used during the day? Cops in unmarked UTES, Cops in unmarked early model station wagons with their poxie flashing lights fitted in the rear of the wagon, this has nothing to do with saving lives on our roads today this has all to do with collecting EXTRA REVENUE for the greedy state Government and leaving booked motorist with hate and anger only to possibly cause an accident a few km's away because they have a dose of the shits because they were booked by (in this particular case) a TAILGATING COP IN A FUC.KING STATIONWAGON (unmarked Police car)pushing a young driver to go faster on the Bruce Highway only to be pulled over by a siren with hidden flashing lights. You wonder why the young drivers today hate the police using tactics like this to deliberately tailgate a young person in a modified vehicle, the person mistakenly speed to gets away from them only to be booked for doing 112 in in 100 zone. What a FUC.KING Disgrace. Mind you, I have written before how the police use dirty tactics to get out from being booked themselves. For those who have not read the article, what a policeperson does whilst driving their own private vehicle and they unfortunately go through a speed camera and they knowingly know that they are speeding, what the do is pull over the first vehicle they can past the speed camera, flashing their badge and they come up with any cock and bull story as to why they pulled them over. It might be a silly thing like your back wheel might be vibrating, you were weaving in and out of a lane or whatever, but most importantly the cop gets the details of the driver they pulled over and with these details they write a letter to whoever to escape them from getting a speeding ticket as they use the pulling of you over as the excuse at to why they were speeding and if it is investigated and someone contacts you, well you were pulled over weren't you?. What a sleazy way of getting out of paying a fine. If you by any chance are driving down a highway or any road and you mysteriously get pulled over by a cop, for whatever and the officer gets your details and probably not booked, get his details and report it to the crimes and misconduct commission if you are in queensland, they know all about this racket now. Someone has alarmed them to it. Mind you the young fella at the top which is a friend of mines son was pushed to break the law but the cops have an easy way out if they get caught speeding. I will let you know I was approached by channel 9 about this and they told me under the freedom of information act, they will be investigating it.
To save lives on our roads we must have marked police cars everywhere because even the idiot on the road that speeds and swerves and changes lanes dangerously will respect a marked police car and do the right thing but unfortunately too many marked police cars cost money, wages to drive the car and the price of fuel and at the end of the day, no one is going to speed when a marked police car is present and Captain Bligh is not going to be happy as she won't be collecting any revenue. What a croc, you make your own opinion.
On another note, I have been told by a few now that the police look for you if you flash your head lights warning motorists of speed cameras, they book you (varies in states) for using high beam in a built up area, well the word getting around now is do not use your high beam to warn motorists during the day, just turn your head lights on and off, they cannot book you for turning your head lights on and off. Also, if you take the matter to court, you tell the magistrate that I did turn my head lights on and off, but I did not flash them as in high beams. I have principles, if I ever got pulled over for flashing my headlights, I would say no, I did not flash my headlights, I turned my lights on and off in low beam, but knowing the cops these days, they will probably come out with their new charge and its called DENYING THE GOVERNMENT REVENUE. I am so surprised just today the amount of people that are warning motorists of an oncoming speed camera, in all the years I have been driving and since the speed cameras have been out, I have never seen a large amount of people warning motorists about these revenue collectors collecting for the state government. It just shows you, people have just had enough and can see what they are up to.