Yes one half of this most hated Government Department just happens be be the Police service, Look I don't care what happens in other states but in Queensland corruption is RIFE.
It is just about impossible for a fortnight to go past without a dirty cop being busted for breaking the laws that they suppose to represent, Its pathetic!! The Papers, The News, and even ACA or Today tonight on Channel 7 have had stories about cops that bend the law to suit themselves. Did anyone by any chance see the segment on Today tonight about the Cop booking people for JAY walking across the road, The same Idiot after knocking off jay walked across the road to go back to the police station.
Mind you Today Tonight had camera's on the entire Police station going for lunch and just about every member of that station jay walked across the road, the cops saw them so why didn't he book them.
NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is only a minor matter for God sake, I can tell you over a dozen more that have happened over the last 2 years but I have other things more important to do for the moment and most of these matters that I know the Police have been charged with serious criminal charges. What wrong with them?, this makes me sick even up the top they don't add up. The Police union say we are going on a go slow because we want a pay rise for our members so we won't be issuing traffic tickets tomorrow to hurt the Governments revenue, but the very next week after ACA and Today Tonight front them about the location of their speed camera the same management in the Police says the cameras are there to stop the road toll not to collect revenue. Which one is it fool!!!.
Oohhhhh No the Police service has problems ooooooHHH Yes they do but nothing compared to that other Government department that is full of inexperienced F.UCKwits (Mainly Women)that have ruined thousand of families here in Qld. Mind you the CMC (Crimes Misconduct Commission) lately has had ongoing Royal Commission on them, and is about to start another, well what can I say Terry just put this one in the queue with the others but because of the media attention I bet you you will push this one out and up the front wont you?.
How can you put inexperienced men hating fools in such a critical department and they're protected by a Government ACT where they cannot be sued if they make a horrific mistake. I have been told that most of these men hating zealots have been either sacked or have left their job and gone into hiding and some of them have even moved interstate otherwise they will be looking over their shoulders for the rest of their men hating lives.
Your days are numbered bitches, there is a saying "quote" Do not do to others that you don't wont done to yourself, changing state means nothing a PI will fix that, I wonder if your own family knows what sort of a monster you really are. Well I originally said the end of 2007 but it looks more likely now to be 2008, I can wait, Yes I'm still here, No I will never forgive or forget you.
PS,,,, Look at the Viewed on this thread, its just about the longest on this site now, not bad and like I said before the Admin has told me the ip's are mostly from the most hated Government department, Haaaaaaaaa I'm patient are you?, I'm just waiting my turn.
See ya Zealots!!