thisisgood,

I have gone through nothing compared to some of you guys and gals out there. We still have our three kids from day one, DOCS stole our kids from school and gave them back (my 8 year old was cornered at school and a tape recorder shoved in the child's face). DOCS & JAB visited me at my place, I stupidly let them into the house. They told me the complaint, and they pissed off but the fun started there with their lies mainly from DOCS and the JAB cop but I was charged so work that out.
Like I said before once my case is over and if all goes well the very next day WAR will be declared against DOCS and I will use whatever legal way to get my revenge on a DOCS worker (See I don't tell you what she was as that narrows it down, I don't want to give them any clues)
Not saying More !!!!!!!!!!!!! If what happened to you guys and gals happened to us well I don't and won't say more about how I would have reacted but I believe you must stand up for yourself if in your eyes and the laws eyes you are innocent.
Remember what I said earlier, DOCS operate outside the law and the cops know this and let them get away with it.

thisisgood,

A lot of what you say is very similar to what I have said before especially when it comes to the media.