I just sat down and read todays Courier Mail newspaper for Wednesday the 2nd of July, 2008 and what I see on page 13 makes me sick.

I see a homeless gentleman called Bruce Rowe being unmercifully bashed by police, mind you this gentleman is 67 years old, yes I said 67. See in Queensland we have these new laws called Move on laws and asking this man to move on which he didn't because he had a reason, the police attacked him out in the street, bashed him, knee'd him repeatedly and when an onlooker recorded this incident on his mobile phone video camera, the policeman confiscated the phone and removed the evidence, but the only trouble for the cops was there was a secret camera that viewed the whole incident, which the police strenuously denied at first.

Now, this mess has gone straight to the top, straight to the premiers office to get the police minister Judy Spence sacked as this is not the first time cases like this have popped up where police have used excessive force and lied under oath, police have used unlawful tactics to have a person charged, police have used unlawful ways of editing evidence, police have used unlawful, yes I will repeat it again, unfucking lawful ways of leading a witness, just so that they can get a conviction in a court of law.

Now, the lot of you, be honest, 5 cops getting their rocks off bashing a 67 year old man which showed no resistance whatsoever, these police are nothing but thugs, maybe they got a knockback for a job as a bouncer and decided to join the police force instead. Now tell me this, what fucking jury on this planet would believe an accused in the defendants box in a court of law, after being charged with a few offences and witnessed by 5 cops, you would not have a chance in hell to prove your innocence with statements from 5 burly cops against you, but this guy will get his vindication, because the video evidence showed exactly the opposite of what the police statements were, the police were the aggressors and the police assaulted an innocent elderly man.

There is no doubt the crimes and misconduct commission (CMC)will be investigating this and I hope these officers are sacked, we have no room in the police force for thugs wearing a uniform or police today who break their own laws, or any government department that works with the police that breaks the laws and lies under oath to only be caught out. I have said this before, any cop or a government official or anyone in an essential government department that brings charges against an individual through lying or trying to unlawfully lead a witness to get a conviction in a court of law is to be arrested by the federal police as I do not trust the state police anymore, charged and sent to jail for a long time.

We cannot have today people working in critical areas breaking the law for their own advantage, this is totally not on, these thugs above and the bullies I am dealing with will get their own and this is the reason why I am here.

Now, is this the most hated government department?
NO... they rate about 25 out of 100 of the most hated government department, these are just thug cops trying to get their rocks off and the way I look at it is, they don't even rate against the most hated government department, which are rated at 100% in my book, reason? because they are outrightly dangerous.