I can't shut up...

I would like to personally thank the judgement of the docs workers ( the collaborative effort of intake officer, CSO and team leader) who took my child off me yet NONE of the criteria for abuse was occurring to child except I had thoughts that I would love to run away (bring it on = I still fantasize about wanting to run away!) and thanks docs for your action of placing my child into foster care where there resulted in an obvious case of
1. Neglect and
2. physcial harm towards my child.
3. God knows what else - remember I said child sexually acted out and was very withdrawn and on goes the list.One very angry child was returned to me.

Remember only about 10 hours work to pass complete strangers as foster carers and around 3 hours work to pass family as approved kinship carers. It doesn't take much acting to pass that piddly amount of time it takes.
And remember the CSO stated that '70 yo is too old to be a kinship carer' so your child has to go to foster care (where the abuse of sorts can occur - and thanks Ihategovdept for that link because it spelt out clearly that my child suffered abuse according to this criteria whilst in foster care.

And whilst I am at it and on a roll. I would like to publicly thank the father of my child and his parents who decided that they would get the boot in whilst I was down. If you lot read this you know what I mean smile

The words #%$#$#^# comes to my mind. Sorry if I am crude.

By day I am mild mannered, reasonably professional at work, civilised etc. , attentative mother BUT then in the evening I change into my anti docs cloak.
I will never forget this experiences and have justice to seek for not just us but for all the queenslanders that have experienced this and those who will experience this in their futures (shudder).

Docs are evil. Docs = 666. The anti-christ.

BUT HEY DOCS why don't you come and visit us again especially now that I have admitted that I still have thoughts of running off (tonight I would go to somewhere like Mexico - that would be interesting) and if 'thoughts are enough' for you then this should be enough for your assessment data.
Yeah, run off, catch a plane to get me to Mexico and yes, if you are asking, leave the little one home alone!
Oh shit, there's just one problem. I gave my back pack to the lifeline bin. Damn.

Silly me ... that's right docs only take children as a last resort. I think that could be a smokescreen bullshit statement.

DOCS are like crocs in the river - snatch and grab and you go down very fast. (apologies to A....'s wife and family!).
Where there's a creek there's a croc and where there's a dept of child safety office there's a....

Gotta shut up and better go.

It is hard to shut up. Has anyone got some gaffa tape? mmmmrrrhfredmgmmrmrmammnfjhfjgfmmnmnmf

Last edited by thisisgood; Thu 27 Nov 2008 08:48:AM.