Yes, it has started in Townsville and Family SA has open the back door.
No crime did I commit in the state of SA. in the 10 months of a building of a relationship, Not one iota of any type of abuse to the partner or the children, Family SA in less then 20 minutes, Abuses the Whole family, Police man handles me in front of the children, Family SA and Cops belittles the mother as saying she is stupid and is a unfit mother, right in front of the children, The said Child in question, Tells these Retards that I am not abusing her in any manner, yet, I am only charged with trespassing when the partner didnt wanted me to go. Stand over tactics and brainwashing Family SA does, Just the same as QLD Dogs do.
I have voiced out to all I believe should help only to be rejected.
They are passing the buck and stalling, while I and the partner waste money where money never ever needed to be wasted. The family home is not happy.
Family SA is only reading what QLD has sent them and told them what to do.
I told Family SA, Dont make the same mistakes as QLD has, Meet me half way to fix the mess your department has done. so far,no half way of any type. only believing in what they read from their own, and refusing to read the proof I have to contradict everything the say.
I have do all i can to show i am innocent while they do nothing to show my guilt.

Now that I have a lawyer here that believes, not like in QLD, my own home town is fingered and when I do prove I am right, I will also prove the corruption with in the townsville department of family killers.
I told them Scums, there will be a day, of justice, a day of the truth, A day of glory. and the longer you take the more I will get.

I do believe with all my heart. that day is not to far away.