Originally Posted by WantsJustice
Wow I wish i found this site before, am in total shock that there are so many of us out there, in the same situation. The department are doing different tactics with us now, they arrested my partner for trespassing in our place....Yes trespassing, he lived with me....The entered with police without showing ID also. Used standover tactics, and I was made to sign a piece of paper saying he would not have contact with my daughter or they would remove her.
He has also been arrested since them exactly the same again, now he is staying in this dirty hostel. They even came to my house whilst I was at work and interviewed the children without me present. My youngest daughter loved my partner, but now is too scared even to mention his name. Even though I have agreed to him not seeing any of the children...They are now telling me that I can not have any contact with him at all, no phone calls, nothing or they would remove all my children and i would never see them again. They have corrupted my youngest daughters mind also. She is scared of my partner, the police and the department. Afraid when someone knocks at the door now. Does anyone have the right to destroy a family, and now the love between two?? They are doing this as we were getting closer to getting help Im sure. At one stage, we both were going to court for placement for his son, in a different state and as we entered the courtroom 5 police officers pulled us over and dragged us to the police station, saying they had a report that if my partner didnt get any answers he would take hostages.....Unbelievable...We since found out it was the departments involvement once again. Where is the justice. My daughter is expecting her first child at Christmas, and I feel so sorry for her, as one phone call could ruin her family too.....What has this world come too?????

Your story is VERY,VERY,VERY one more time VERY! similar to what I have been told.

DO NOT TRUST YOUR PHONES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Any of them.
DO NOT TRUST ANYBODY.
DO NOT AND NEVER FOR FUCK SAKE SIGN ANYTHING.
Unfortunately the rubbish you signed was it an official document or was it just a bit of plain paper?.
If the allegation was from a sexual nature they will steal the kids again and again and they will try to put one child against another, they're good at this, personally today I think cops masturbate too many times in front of their TV at home watching too many episodes of ZEALOT CSI and other cops shows.

The tactics they use are disgraceful, trying to extract information out of a child.
They don't give a FUCK about the abuse they hand out to the children as all they care about is getting a fucking conviction.

REMEMBER VERY CAREFULLY!!!!!

They the Police, Your DOCS, and other Government services will try to EXTRACT whatever evidence they can out of children and even if its not Ethical. Be careful of their COUNSELING SERVICES, they are not COUNSELING they are Phishing expeditions where they are also try to put one child against the other in separate rooms and one of the FAT OBESE heavy weights come out and tells the other child in the other room well JONNY your little sister has told us everything so you might as well tell use the rest.
The FAT OBESE GROSS HEAVY WEIGHT also has a problem and watches too many EPISODES OF CSI.

THIS IS NOT LEGAL ADVICE, PLEASE GET A LAWYER and let him or her instruct you but again watch your step, think smart and keep record of everything.
Geeeeeeee WIZ I like Mobile Phone towers? You know they leave a footprint you know? YOU FUCKING IDIOT COPS!!!!You can see your uneducated TECHNOLOGY brain doesn't work the way mine does.

SEE YA IN COURT.