Yes mumkids, definitely is needed. Any advice I can give any parent who hasn't got any money to fight legally like I didn't, and ex had legal aid as did other idiot ex all the way through.

I wrote letters, read the Child safety Practice manual inside and out and the CPA99, complained via letter when this wasn't abided by to the minister, Manager of cssc, opposition minister, children's commission, CMC, and then the complaints unit. I haven't stopped for a year in this.

I responded immediately to the dept's affidavit once received filing this into court sticking the truth to them. If they were going to try and have my kids for 2 years, it won't be for the garbage the dept were trying to claim...

I have just been informed that my local office has has a major shake up and employs have gone, managers and CSO's, with an office looking like it's shutting down...so we'll see. Patience patience! If it is true, I HATE GOV DEPT. . .Vendetta is the word for it in my case! I'm only a single parent fighting with the love of my kids, that's all the power I need plus the guy up above. I'll fight to the end with the truth...they obviously have something to hide if they are going to treat me like this!