thats exactly the same rubbish they used against me. See when they raided my house expecting to find me home, which I was not, which I was 30 kms away, like I said on another post, they sent General duty or highway patrol cops around, who knew nothing about what was going on except I wasn't supposed to be there. Now in my FOI document, it said that my neighbour spotted me there and reported me to the Department of Child Safety. The only trouble is I live on 50 acres and you can't see any of my neighbours. But this shows you how stupid the police were, whilst the police were trolling around my house, my wife rang me immediately on my mobile where I was 30 kms away like I said. I immediately got off the phone whilst the cops were still there and rang my lawyer and got some information. I immediately rang home again whilst the cops were walking out of the house and this is all I needed. By using my mobile phone both ways, it leaves a footprint, please check your telephone bill, you will find your mobile phone connects to a particular mobile phone tower, so how could I be at the house and one minute later, be 30 kms away talking on a mobile, connected to this tower. Please check your bills, this is just one of the 18 ways I have fucked the police and DOCS. They are ignorant on technology and I will use it against them. This DOCS mole that started all this, stating that I was there was an absolute fucking liar and she went into DENIAL, DOCS's favourite word, denial followed by GROOMING.