Originally Posted by LovingMyKids

I have just been informed that my local office has has a major shake up and employs have gone, managers and CSO's, with an office looking like it's shutting down...

What they do is recycle the trollops to another office. See in Brisbane DOCS management is always doing this on a yearly basis and one of the reason for this is some of the DOCS Zealots start growing a heart and the job gets to them because they see the damage they and others have done and this starts in fighting with the NAZI Gestapo hardliners so they move them around to stop this.
Also another reason they move them around is mainly for the abuse problem they're having so in simple terms if a DOCS CSO lives in the Southern suburbs she or the few he's work in the Northern Suburbs and if a CSO lives in the Northern suburbs she or a few he's work in the southerns offices (This is done to stop the after Hours problems)and they migrate them between offices of that north south area on a regular basis.
I said this before could you imagine going shopping and you see one of the DOCS DOGS that works in your area shopping at the shopping centre where you shop at? you will feel like going over to her or the rare him and having a very nice chat to the person.

Now how do I know the above well its simple I met a disgruntled unemployed sacked DOCs worker two years ago in a chat room and she told me she could not take the pressure anymore but the main reason she left but they sacked her anyway was conflicts with the management on the handling of cases. Now what she meant by the "CONFLICT WITH THE MANAGEMENT I WILL NEVER KNOW" but she said to me in GODS word that her conscience allows her to sleep at night.
So by saying this WHAT IN THE FUCK ARE THEY DOCS UP TO that would make a person want resign but they sack her first.