Many times I have tried to go to the media, email, phoned, and no-one returned calls with one guy telling us that our story, even though tragic, won't be touched due to the legality issues of it and I presume also the many aspects of government dept's involved. Like I said previously, even the Children's commission work for the Dchs in some sly conniving, Russian spy aspect way...oooh getting too overboard maybe but that's how it feels...

i'm real sorry for your story thisisgood, your poor little boy...how disgusting! How scary and frustrating also...I would suggest anyone to get hold of a damn good tape recorder b/c it is legal to tape conversations that you are also a part of, it cannot be denied and also a video camera for meetings. If they don't want to be taped, how honest were they going to do things then?

It is not against the law or child safety practice manual to tape meetings with Dchs staff, they actually have a procedure of how to act if this is the case stating that it isn't illegal to do so...

Yes IHateGovnt Dchs love getting the kids at school, but they have to report that in a book also under section 17 of the Act to do so otherwise it is illegal and a libel offense...check it out!