Mumkids,

In plain English its called VENDETTA. I will say it again for all to read that once you lock horns against DOCS they will go out of their way to fuck you up and they don't give a rats arse what the court says as they come up with some mumbo jumbo saying they're understaffed and there is nothing we can do about your case for the moment. YOU WILL HAVE TO WAIT FOR YOUR TURN!!!
This is done deliberately as I have spoken to at least 3 families in QLD that won their case but took years to get their kids back.
By the way the case I was talking about the children were 15 (boy) and 17 (girl) that got sick of Fuck up foster carers and continually ran away back to their mother and Fathers house.

I was told this by the father of those two Children that DOCS can do fuck all if kids of that age run away. What are they going to do? Stick them in Jail!?!? Again DOCS are fucked!! The kids run away, they turn up at the parents place, JAB GOONS!! They turn up with DOCS Lesbo's to steal them back to other Foster carers, this time PUS face DOCS Liars sent them away to other Foster carers a long away from the parents home only for the kids to do the same again.
I will say it again if there is concrete evidence of abuse well DOCS deserves to remove the kids but to remove the kids because of a vendetta by an individual because of a false allegation, plus the case is blown out of proportion because of a dirty fucking lying smelly fat gross pig of a DOCS officer well what can I say DOCS are treading on a very fine line.

Lets face it how many families today have $20,000 to $40,000 to throw around and donate this to Lawyers? NOT MANY and this is how they stump you as I can tell you if you say turn up in court with a high profile Lawyer you will possibly be treated differently.

Last edited by I Hate GOV, DEPT; Fri 19 Sep 2008 08:53:PM.