I told you they have invited that indoor sports of buck passing.

for 6 years thats what I got.
buck past and rejected and refused and form of understanding or any form of help.

I challenge anyone to come spend a day with me and watch how they just buck pass me and reject/refuse me.
Townsville city is against me. Dont matter where I go, or Phone as soon as they hear my name, Its game over. doors closes, fake smiles vanish and cold hearts blossom.
Nelson-Carr and peter lindsey are a good EG:
Law firms,legal aid and any help groups in this city will turn its back on me.
Life line even has refused to counsel me as to center care, mental health upon hearing my name,will hang up on me.
As soon as anybody is aware that It is me.
South Australia is no better. they removed me from a non abusive and stable home to the streets and then to a watch house to then live where ever i could and forced me to stay in SA, therefore i was paying 2 lots of rent and staving.
Even WJ: will tell you how much weight i lost.

Cos, of that, when I got home, My fish a dead, my Siamese cats are gone, one just found its way back. no gas. someone came and stole items.
and I am chocking on the memories of the empty dead house.
Picturing a family that I should of had. watching my sons grow.
These bastards robbed me of my life and now are robbing you WJ: all because you love me.
I am not worthy to have that love WJ: for you see my attitude, you feel the pains radiate from me, you have seen me in 2% cold,sweat like a pig.

I would stand a better chance in a concentration camp being a Jew.