Hi,

'thanks for posting that info' was regarding Angela and her phone number.

well the end of the year is nearly upon us viewers.
Have you received your first christmas cards yet? I got one in the mail yesterday from an old friend - talk about organised!
I will aim to get mine out this weekend.

Personally it was a long year for me.

I have decided to implement some changes into my 2009. It is bit of a gamble what I intend to do, considering the financial climate. i am debating whether to actually resign early next year and go in a completely different direction (study full time) with aim of changing the direction of my 'career'.
We'll see, it is in thought process at present. I will anguish over it,sleep on it and probably even toss a coin. The application for study is sitting beside me here for 1st semester 2009.

Re: child action group issues, Power4parents has canned their meeting tonight to register the name. various reasons. If you are really interested go over to the Power4parent.org and read what they say over there. I haven't been over there just yet. I always look on this forum first.

I am really tired tonight, so I won't hang around too long.
Being on these forums has really proven to me that I can exist on only 7 or 8 hours sleep per night. I used to always think I needed around 10 or more hours sleep per night. No wonder I had a lot of early morning waking at times! I certainly don't now on less sleep. No sooner do I hit the pillow but I am awake again around 6.30am and have to get up to face the next day.

No other news from me. Take care.

regards,

Nurse Ratched.