Originally Posted by Helen

I would like to comment about Child Safety and the problems we had with them.
My sister works or better still use to work for Child Safety in QLD and approximately four years ago we had a fall out because of our children and she put the department of child safety onto us.
What happened to us was unbelievable as one afternoon we get a knock on the door I open the door and there were two young ladies to greet me but for me not knowing one was a Police officer from the child police called JAB and the other was a officer from the department of child safety or as some call them child safety.

I invited them in as we did not know what it was all about but within minutes they took one by one our children to one of the bedrooms and interviewed them and as a single mother of four with my husband that was deceased one year earlier I was about to get a shock of my life what was going on.

See my sister via another person that she knew put a complaint in that I was abusing my children which I wasn't the Police and the child safety officer interviewed me, shocked me with the lies that came out of her mouth and within minutes I had my four children removed from my house all because of a false allegation started by the venomous mouth of my sister all because we had a fall out because of our children fighting.
I won't get into detail but I lost my Children for two years, It cost my father over $11,000 in legal fees to prove in a court of law that there never was child abuse of any kind.
Did I ever get a apology? NO, Did my sister ever be bought to justice for what she did? NO! reason, she was protected by the child safety act 1999.
The author of this thread is so correct, the public today have not got a clue how powerful child safety is today, and I believe that they are above the law as do you ever hear of any of them being bought to justice because example my sister lied to have children removed. Do you the public know whats it like? it bad enough I lost my husband a year earlier but to lose my children all because of a bitch of a sister that failed twice to join the police service so she decide to join child safety to ruin people lives.
The department of child safety today have too much power and I have to agree to what you say and what I was told by my lawyer that you will meet some of the most arrogant people on the earth and you are correct, they're all women.
By the way they need no evidence whatsoever to do this. mad

Helen
Good to hear from you and as one that has been abused by the Department Of Child Safety I can say that my Children are still at home only because I involved other professional people and NO they weren't lawyers and they assisted us to tackle these monsters.
Actually most of the people that I have spoken to over the internet that have been ripped apart by docs have been Women and some of the stories are very sad even one simple case were a young baby broke her hand while falling out of a bassinet and the quacks at the Hospital suspected the mother or father broke the arm and without any evidence the STORM TROOPERS Charge through their house removing all the children.
I don't know the full story but one day maybe I will find out but the main problem with DOCS is today is once they're at your door you virtually have to lick their arse in everything and if you STAND up to them which most parents would do this will be the end of you not unless you're ready for an expensive dirty fight with them.