Hello I hate gov dept,

This has to be getting exciting! I am so excited for you. Are you paving the way out there for all to follow? It has to be for the children taken for being deemed at risk, yet no actual abuse occurs?! Yeah?!

But the whole system needs an overhaul. They should be doing preventative measures first, not this snatch and grab thing and Then let's take you to hell and back through court cases and make you out to be the most evil parent ever. Let's see you suffer afterwards and hey fuck those snotty nosed brats of yours, we don't give a shit about the kids really, we just pretend we do.
Gosh, most parents are feeling guilty anyway for one thing or another. MOTHERGUILT - there are even books written on this subject.

I have just jammed out another letter. Do you have an email address? I would like to send you a copy direct.
Now I need to send it off to all the other channels but gee who should i send it off to again -

zonal office
central complaints office
branch manager
the Minister for Child safety
Premier
Opposition - Jan Stucky
CMC
ombudsman
Children's commission

and who else??? do you recommend??

Yep, I've got nothing to hide and I intend to scream it out.

I believe you can't understand much from these FOI files as the photocopying is pretty unclear - what has been your experience?

I need to be careful that I don't spill my guts (so to speak) with what I write here.
One of my colleagues have wondered if DOCS could fudge up their reports/ files. She is a professional and nothing like having some healthy paranoia, is there ?!!

So do you have a court case booked for this event? Is it a criminal matter? It wouldn't be a closed court would it then? Are you inviting media?
I have looked into ways I can take DOCS to court.
Terry O'Gorman said to think long and hard about taking a government body to court. My friend was a whistle blower on Q'ld health and came off badly even though they were in the right.
So you obviously can't be taking the government to court so you must be taking actual CSO or team leaders to court for misconduct??
Come on - give me a hint.
I have documented meticulously throughout the whole thing.
At this point in time I am willing to spend the rest of my spare time for the remainder of my life exposing DOCS and this corruption.
The next state election is a really good time to strike.
I used to be politically active once in another area of interest, but lobbying government is way different to fighting them about injustices!

I am not afraid of DOCS and their games.
Someone could easily put in a notification now on me now that I already have come to their attention so of course DOCS would come running to snatch and grab and persecute all the more faster. I am aware of this.
Looking back I don't think my solicitor did enough for us, I can see holes in what was prepared and how it was fought. Apparently I had the best criminal lawyers on the coast but she was young. Nice girl but not bitey enough. I didn't know anything about law stuff back then, I am only a little bit more aware now, for the need to be aggressive. When I initially rang around lots of solicitors said they weren't interested in dealing with a child safety matter. You shouldn't stay loyal to your solicitor I've learnt!
So initially I was angry, bewildered and really doubted myself, I was shocked that a democratic government could operate like this and hide behind 'child safety' and fool the masses. Only this happened to me otherwise I think I would have trouble believing it all myself.
Anyway, I didn't trust anyone and felt like someone was going to burst through my back door and get me - still a bit scared this way actually. I had terrible dreams - all that PTSD symptomatology. But somehow you resolve that within yourself over time and move on. I am not so emotionally involved and am able to separate my feelings from what needs to be done. I think clearer. I can laugh about my whole experience but I do not laugh about the reverse abuse my child experiences at the fate of the decisions of DOCS.
I recover but not fair for this to be inflicted upon children. How can we as a community say they are most precious and then allow this system to remain in place?

But now I am ready to stand up for justice, not just about my scenario but for the people.

Someone told me to move all my evidence off site here and so I have. I have some of the most damning stuff on tape by the then CSO, it is clearly her voice.

I owe this to myself, my child and to the people of queensland. I told a DOCS worker that when I was ringing up to gather more information and she started to get upset with me and tell me that I shouldn't paste it on the internet, etc. Stupid girl she was so young and inexperienced, she should have said something like that is your choice how to deal with your experience, you would need to consider all consequences etc. Dumb government puppet, she was.
Most people are like sheep and just follow, a lot of these dumb young government slaves do this. the team leader says this so they just follow. the ones that leave are the ones that question the ethics and practices. Once the workers open their eyes they realise somethings amiss. Some must stay thinking they can make a change. I know when I was young and out of uni I would have done the same and blindly followed. I am very much a different person from how I might have been once.
Anyway it is late and I am rambling.

Keep up the good work. And give me some hints about set dates? Criminal court? (Lame)Media involved?

A TV presenter person in my life told me that all those ambulance chaser shows hears lots of stuff/ complaints about DOCS so go away. ha ha.
I was basically told a few times from a few angles that you've been screwed by the government so go back under your rock and go back to sleep.
I don't think I could live with myself if I did that - and besides what's the worst thing that can happen to me? Get killed for a cause. Bit extreme but that would be the most extreme.
Set up - loose my house, loose my job, land up in jail, or something worse.
Well it would be a good cause wouldn't it? Then I could do a schapelle and write a book from jail. So your message would still get out there somehow.

And that Julie thing was just a complete wind up. I rang the department myself to ask if it is really the case that all notification now result in a child being taken off and placed in care and investigation follows. The answer was NO and that children are only taken if necessary (that bit is not true from where I sit in the world).
But don't react to the Julie's who are just out to incite. NOt worth the energy, find out your facts first.
Good night smile