Hi All, My partner asked me to post this on here, as he has no access to a computer as yet, as i mentioned before Docs took that right away from him too, also just a little update, I had a visitor tonight, police, came searching the house again to see if my partner was hiding here, as the so called carer that is meant to be looking after him, told DOCs and police that he was back a the house. Guess who ended up with egg on their face...Yeps the police, they went straight around to where my parnter is staying to check....How good did that make us feel, just another complaint we can put towards the carer.

Okay this is what he has asked me to put on this site. Hopefully next week he may be up and running and can contribute here.

SA will make the same mistakes as QLD did

Its not about Truth. Its not about inoccents. Its about bussiness.

From Queensland to South Australia, It is the governments bussiness to destroy families.

The local police, Without investigating, Will take the words of Family SA(DOCS) and march in a normal home and Abuse the law and that family.

They have already pre-judged with only the words of a corrupted department

They will place you on the streets and leave you there to die.

They will also demand that the partner WILL stop the relationship or she will have her children removed.

Nazi stand of tactics, Yet Rudd stated No one is above the law. But Family SA(DOCS) are way over, Rudd stated, No more children will be stolen. Yet Family SA(DOCS) are still doing the stealing. And a new Stolen generation begins.

Justice?., Australia dont have this justice. here the government calls it 'Cover Up'.

And people from other countries want to come here to start a new life. I would relocate, Dont come if you value your family. Stay away from here, Cos, once these penis smokers from child safety set their claws into you, your life is over. Its 'bussiness' as normal for the australian government to remove children from you, it is the governments bussiness to take as much as they can from you. Your best Asset....is your children, they are a commodity and will be abused.

Human rights WILL not help you, for you do not fall under a heading to be a human for the help.

But, remember this, it IS the government that made this law to steal children, They placed that Law into our lives. Yet when we complain to them of this abuse, they heads of government reply with, we cant help.

What happened to Innocent until proven guilty