Originally Posted by I Hate GOV, DEPT
[quote=WantsJustice]
if the allegation was from a sexual nature they will steal the kids again and again and they will try to put one child against another,

The tactics they use are disgraceful, trying to extract information out of a child.
They don't give a FUCK about the abuse they hand out to the children as all they care about is getting a fucking conviction.

REMEMBER VERY CAREFULLY!!!!!

They the Police, Your DOCS, and other Government services will try to EXTRACT whatever evidence they can out of children and even if its not Ethical. Be careful of their COUNSELING SERVICES, they are not COUNSELING they are Phishing expeditions where they are also try to put one child against the other in separate rooms and one of the FAT OBESE heavy weights come out and tells the other child in the other room well JONNY your little sister has told us everything so you might as well tell use the rest.

NOW EVERYBODY READING THIS, PLEASE READTHE BIT ABOVE AGAIN and AGAIN and TELL ME, WHAT FUCKING DAMAGE WOULD THEY DO TO YOUR CHILDREN IF THE ABOVE HAPPENED TO YOUR CHILD? You Know I was Lucky the COPS backed off just after my case started, REASON THEY SMELT A RAT but I was still charged but strangely I got a feeling of apology from the cops that they were pressured to charge me by DOCS. You know even the head honcho COP said to me personally "Something is wrong with this kid that put the allegation in and a lot more, A LOT MORE THAT MY SOLICITOR ONLY KNOWS" but I was still charged by this new system of a unstoppable once it starts 93a statement.

Now tell me what damage could be done to your children if the above happened to your children and no abuse ever happened.?

Last edited by I Hate GOV, DEPT; Wed 01 Oct 2008 09:34:PM.