Originally Posted by jaremt
Originally Posted by Angst

As a Victim of crime my self I suffer with PTSD at no stage I have been offered any assistance but I have been hounded by government depts since.
My recovery was purposely impeded
I was supposedly expected to be working again within 3 weeks it took the Governor Generals Office 7 years to pay a measly Criminal Compensation claim
In hein sight 20/20 vision it was not worth it.
I don't know if I could have: the memories are quite daunting but the legal process certainly delayed. which impeded my recovery
I had never had intimate dealings with government depts in the past I trusted that they would look after me I am dissillussioned.
Only in Nov last year they have made it possible to seek counselling at a reduced rate through the Medicare system before that we had VOC which was disolved in 2004 due to lack of funding all files where seized an interim project was put in place Relationships Australia where then designated as stipulated by the act where as the gvernment has to make available counselling for VOC
Up until now nothing has been put in place maybe the 1.2 million claim from a retired police officer when asking for back up & was ignored might be heard
The fact of the matter if you trusted you will be sadly dissapointed no help will come when you call.
In my case I had 6 people I was responsible for the police had enough time to set road blocks 100kms away from the property but would not assist at the time.

VOC Victims of Crime? what about VOD Victims of DOCS do they get to get counseling I bet not. And A cop trying to get 1.2 mill compo, I can't wait until I Hate reads this, what about his compo and others like him that have been screwed by bent law enforcers like the Police and DoCHS.

VOD

VICTIMS OF DOCS,