Originally Posted by Julie
Well I should have expected replies like this. But this won't change my way of thinking that I have now decided that I will be applying for a position with the Department of Child Safety, knowing that I can bring positive outcomes for all investigations regarding child abuse.

I spoke about this with my friend last night and she has told me she might join this forum and have her say but on the good side she has told me that now the department has an abundance of new foster carers, so that means that children will be able to be removed easier from parents when an allegation goes in, put into foster care immediately whilst before the department had nowhere to put them, possibly no relations to position them there, so they had no choice but to return the children back to their abusive parents or guardians. The way the department will be operating now, once a notification has been put in, children will be immediately removed and put into foster care until investigation and I 100% agree with this philosophy and if this unfortunately removes innocent children from their innocent parents, so be it, its the price we pay today. I can't wait to join them as I will definitely bring good to the department.

We can't have dogs like you working in a place where you can be responsible in ruining a families life.
The trouble is bitches like you and others that have the same attitude would lob up to someone house and just because the Father or Mother stands up to you and others like you which most loving parents would do you would dig your heals (leather ones at that)in, remove their Children with your JAB buddies and unleash hell for them.

A scenario:
So what we have today is an average family that is fighting with someone say a neighbour and this neighbour is sick of ringing Centrelink, the Taxation Dept, Local Council or the Police to stir some trouble up but this time lets try something different so he or she this time rings up the Dept of Child Safety and put an abuse complaint in.
So now you have like you said above in your post, you have a Notification so you grab your goon buddies JAB and arrive at the door of the house where the complaint was put in, the fuckwit fills your head with rubbish and you leave there and arrive at the house where the alleged abuse is, remember all this was started by a fuckwit trying to get revenge.
Now a man answers the door, Julie says to her butch self Geeeeeee he resembles my old husband he must be a child abuser, he makes the mistake of letting you and the other goon into the house because in real life without a court order you cannot enter the house unless invited in which you do because most don't understand or know the law(See all,,,,, when DOCS and JAB come to the door they're very, very polite as this is the ploy they use to gain access, but it all changes once in the house)Then they give you the bad news that you or your wife has been accused of abuse. The next thing they want to ask the kids questions in private and while they do this they love asking leading question even to a 5 year old with a brick size tape recorder jammed into their little faces and before you know it you are asking either the father or Mother to pack their bags with NO FUCKING EVIDENCE AND REMOVING THEM FROM THEIR HOUSE.
And of course they want you to resist them so that GOON cop with you can arrest you on a collection of charges and you Julie would experience your first orgasm during work watching a man being carted out by a toothless scumbag wearing jeans with a badge.
So in simple what we have here is a false allegation put in by a fuckwit for whatever reason. A cop with an ego problem, a child safety Zealot Called Julie, and before you know it the father and mother do what comes best to protect their family, a scuffle happens, you get excitedohhhhh the cops like this word, the father gets arrested, you remove the children and send them to Dole Bludging that cant find work or don't want to find work Foster Carers. You have destroyed the family, you ring up the fathers employer like you're good at because these fucking moles know this causes maximum damage, he gets the sack, the family can't pay the mortgage, the house gets repossessed, and you greatfully go home after a good days work and sleep well and remember this, you have a hide to call this substantiated but you have no evidence.
All I want to say more is curse you and your kind and I hope all trollops like you rot in hell you low life. mad mad mad mad